Level 5 - Signature Detail
3 to 5 stages of correction take the paintwork to the next level. We remove light to medium scratches, also deeper scratches by wet sanding, severe swirl marks, oxidisation, bird droppings, water stains and other imperfections.
The paintwork on your car will benefit from 3 to 5 stages of paint correction. We will spend up to 100 hours machine polishing. We will achieve 99% correction although the total paint thickness and the severity of the imperfections are sometimes restrictive. Vehicles with darker colours and harder paint will need more extensive compounds and pads to give a superior finish.
Every exterior surface is included with this detail, some parts are even removed to access awkward areas. If your vehicle has a soft top, it will be cleaned and conditioned.
Stone chips will be touched in to complete the entire appearance, it is worth noting that due to the formulations of modern metallic and pearlescent paints some touch ins may still be visible.
We offer Gtechniq CSL Black coating as an optional extra included in the price. We can also offer high-quality waxes and sealants if preferred.
We aim to achieve 99% correction on most vehicles and this will look truly breathtaking. This is an outstanding detail with impeccable results.
- Comprehensive wash process using 2 bucket method
- Wheel arches pressure-washed and hand washed
- Wheels removed and cleaned using non-acidic alloy wheel cleaner
- Wheels sealed with wheel sealant, face and barrel
- Wheel nuts set to manufacturer specification
- Clay bar used to remove bonded contaminants from paintwork, this includes door shuts
- Deeper defect and scratch removal
- Paint depth readings taken
- Three to five stage machine polish paint correction completed
- Additional corrective polishing of specific major defects where possible
- Paintwork checked
- Paintwork coated with Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light then topped with Exo V4
- Vehicle wiped down with isopropyl alcohol to make sure surfaces are clean
- Layers of wax/sealant applied
- Exterior trim treatment with Gtechniq C4
- Exterior plastics dressed
- Door shuts waxed
- Door seals and rubbers cleaned and protected
- Exterior glass cleaned
- Gtechniq G1 rain repellent treatment applied to exterior glass
- Stainless steel and chrome cleaned and polished
- Soft top roof cleaned and conditioned (if applicable)
- Tyres cleaned and dressed
- Stone chips touch in
- Before and after photos
- Final inspection