Level 4 - Major Correction Detail
This is the perfect service for darker coloured paintwork, it will bring the deepest wet look. Even those cars that have been seriously neglected will be brought back to showroom condition. For cars that are in good shape, we improve them to better than showroom standard.
Your vehicles paint surface will benefit from three stages of paint correction, where even the more substantial imperfections will be improved. However, there are physical limits to how much can be corrected. Also, other defects that can be removed are swirl marks, bird lime, etching as well as medium to minor scratches.
We will spend a more time on all correction stages giving a breath-taking, glossy, deep finish. More time is spent correcting imperfections, as much as the limits of the paint will allow. Also, more time is spent at the refining stage to give more clarity and depth to the surface coat.
If your vehicle has a soft top, it will be cleaned and conditioned.
Only high-quality waxes and sealants will be applied for impeccable protection. Although we highly recommend ceramic coatings for unrivalled protection.
We aim to achieve 90-95% correction on most vehicles and this will look truly beautiful.
- Comprehensive wash process using 2 bucket method
- Wheel arches pressure-washed and hand washed
- Wheels removed and cleaned using non-acidic alloy wheel cleaner
- Wheels sealed with wheel sealant, face and barrel
- Wheel nuts set to manufacturer specification
- Clay bar used to remove bonded contaminants from paintwork, this includes door shuts
- Deeper defect and scratch removal
- Paint depth readings taken
- Three-Stage machine polish paint correction completed
- Additional corrective polishing of specific major defects where possible
- Paintwork checked
- Vehicle wiped down with isopropyl alcohol to make sure surfaces are clean
- Layers of wax/sealant applied
- Exterior plastics dressed
- Door shuts waxed
- Door seals and rubbers cleaned and protected
- Exterior glass cleaned
- Rain repellent treatment applied to exterior glass
- Stainless steel and chrome cleaned and polished
- Soft top roof cleaned and conditioned (if applicable)
- Tyres cleaned and dressed
- Final inspection